Feedback which helps to update the overview concerning changes about ATSC
, and ISDB-Tb
Every time the website en.dtvstatus.net is accessed the webspace provider is compiling server log files containing the following data:
1. File name, date, and time of the server request as well as quantity of data transferred.
2. Browser type and version.
3. Operating system of the user.
4. Referrer URL (previous webpage visited).
5. The IP address of the accessing device is only saved in anonymized form.
The data of the server log files will not be merged with other sources of data. Creating individual personal profiles via server log files is not possible for us.
you can find more information about how cookies and personal data of you as a visitor when viewing a page is collected and archived as well as information how to control the data which is collected.
Last updated: 2015/11/12